Yog kriya sikhate sikhate papa ne apni student ke sath sath meri kamsin kacchi choot ke sath bhi chodan kriya kar dali

We are 4 members in our family. My elder sister is married to a Marine Engineer and stays at Mumbai with
her husband. My mother is a house wife. She is very innocent and family loving lady. And my father who is around 49yrs old is a retired Army Officer. He is a tall, giant man with great physique. He is almost 6’2” tall, strong body with a long huge moustache and above all he is very handsome. From his figure one can’t guess his age. He is a much disciplined man and no body had courage to oppose him.

Since his child hood he was inclined towards yoga. At the age of 45 papa he took VRS and took training on yoga. After acquiring good knowledge in yoga he started giving training to others taking the out house meant for guests, initially. He invented his own art of yoga “MAHA SANYAM KRIYA” which was described as the panacea for various types of diseases. Gradually number of participants increased, so he shifted the Yoga School to our Farm House which was just 3k.m away from our home town. The farm is on 10acrs. Land surrounded with fruit bearing and other valuable trees. Due to dense big trees it gives a look of natural forest.

When he started his Yaga School, I was 17 yrs. Old and reading in class 12th std. After completion of my board examination he insisted me to join his yaga class. Although I was not so much interested, I started going to his institute with him. The classes were divided into 2 groups, one for gents, and another for ladies. Morning session (6am to 8 am) was for ladies and evening session (6.30pm to 8.30pm) was for gents. For one course I took training as a student in both session and after that I used to sit beside papa. I was to demonstrate the asanas before others and at the time of practice, we both papa and I were observing the participants and rectifying as and when required.

The course was for 3 months. In every session maximum 20 participants were allowed to avoid undue rush. Sunday was weekly day of rest and since his art “MAHA SANYAM KRIYA” was very tough, on that day in the morning i.e from 6am to 8am, papa used to give special training to the participants who were little weak in catching the process. In the evening time I was practicing at home with papa.

Usually, I found he was selecting those participants who were young, and out of 20 only 5-6 such participants were seen given extra training in the out house. On that day I was instructed to serve fruit juice after finishing the kriya. It usually takes more than 1hr to finish the Kriya. Occasionally I used to sit with the participant and listen the helpful tips of the art but before practical session starts papa was asks me to leave the room. I often hear loud cry from female participants. I think perhaps due to some difficulties they might be crying with pain.

On one Sunday a beautiful young girl named Sarita, might be aged below 20yrs. Height around 5’2” came for the special training. She was 1st girl of the batch to be offered for that training. So she was very delighted and in pleasant mood. I took her to the out house. She was very impressed with papa’s personality. I felt myself very proud of my papa.

Before leaving, papa ensured me to serve fruit juice after 1 hr. I nodded yes and came back to home to help mama. After 1 hr I prepared fruit juice and took to the out house. I heard pain full cry of Sarita from that room. I thought it is already more than 1 hr. But…… perhaps they have started delayed. I again thought to come back, but felt it may be towards conclusion. So, instead of returning I went ahead. Nearer I was approaching towards the house, the louder was the cry. Curiosity developed to see the actions, so I kept the juice glasses on the veranda and moved towards the window. But it was firmly closed. I was very much upset with not finding any scope to see them. Suddenly I marked a crack on the window which was sufficient to peep at the room. Without wasting any time I peeped through the crack.

Oh my goodness! What was going on in that room? That was not “MAHA SANYAM KRIYA” rather “MAHA SAMBHOG KRIYA”. Both were completely nude without a single cloth. Sarita was bent from her waist and rested her palm on the chair kept in that room. Papa was fucking her pussy from her behind very fast. Poor little girl Sarita was not able to take the huge dick of my papa and to every thrust she was crying with pain. Papa was enjoying like any thing which was experienced from his moaning. He was pushing her brutally. Sarita was screaming with pain “…aaaahhhhh…..margayeeeeeee, mujhe chhodd diiiiijiiiye….bahut dard kar raha hai”. Blood was drping from her pussy through her right leg to the floor. But to my hard luck I could not see the dick which was ramming Sarita’s virgin cunt as I was behind papa. After 10 minutes papa after some great blows pulled out his dick and sprayed his sperm on her ass and hip. Sarita was breathing heavily and crying like a cat. Now I could see his huge member. Oh my God! What was that, he is a man or a horse! It was more than 10” long and 3” thick, looking straight like a steel rod. For the 1st time I saw such a huge dick of a human which was beyond my imagination. I was very excited with those erotic scenes. That day I knew the cry was not due to any difficult postures but due to brutal fuck of my papa. I could imagine, to how many girls papa might have fucked in this way. After their fucking I stealthily came back to the veranda and waited for 5 minutes to let them be normal. Then I knocked and handed over the juice glasses to them. Sarita was looking very exhausted. I was behaving in normal way as if I don’t know anything……….

From that day on every such occasion I enjoyed watching live fucking sessions in the out house. Different girls were coming for the special yoga training and papa was not missing any chance to give them hard fucks. Papa’s physique and personality was so impressive that no girl was able to avoid his lustful proposals. Gradually I imagined myself in that position and wanted to be fucked by a huge monster like papa’s. In the night I became sleep less day by day and my frequency of masturbation increased. But I was helpless; I was not so open that I could invite any boy. Hence I had to wait for that moment leaving all my desires before my good luck.

One day papa crossed the limit when he fucked a girl in my presence. I was dumbfounded with his daring. It was the 2nd batch (July to September) of the 2nd year. Due to rainy season the number of participants were very less than the usual. There were 12 in male group and 10 in females. Among the female group there was a girl Manashi who was very beautiful. She was young, unmarried, might be around 22 years at that time. Her height was too good, about 5’5”, fair complexioned, slim, and figure 34-26-36. But she was very weak in grasping the kriya, so papa asked her to come for special training on next Sunday. I could anticipate that “ye ladki ki to gayee”. Even I was sure that on next Sunday she will get the brutal fuck of my papa, but it was beyond my imagination that it will happen in my presence.

My didi was pregnant and to look after her in her crisis period there was none at Mumbai. Neither papa nor I were free due to yoga classes as well as my studies. So finally mama went to didi and she had to stay there for about six months. In absence of mama I became heavily busy. But I had to manage myself with the routine. It was 15th Aug, Independence day. On that day from early morning it was raining heavily. Papa decided to cancel the class for that day as morning session was for ladies and there was little hope of good attendance among them in such weather. At about 7am some body knocked the door. When I opened the door I was surprised to see Manashi there. She was half wet due to rain even she was with rain suit. I asked her with surprise how could she come in such bad weather. She replied with smile “I find this yoga really beneficial to me so I do not want to miss a single day; I waited at the institute till 6.30 am. When I found no body there I came here to ask whether I can join boys group in the evening”.

Papa was helping me in kitchen. Listening to the voice of Manashi he came and felt surprised to see the level of interest in her. I invited her to the house and asked change her wet salwar-suit and put on my dress. She was hesitating but when papa insisted she agreed to change. I gave her my cotton skirt-blouse to wear. She did not agree to put my panty and as her bra size was 36d and mine was 34c she could not wear that. We had not taken our morning tea. So I prepared 3 cups of tea and we three took tea together. We gossiped there for sometime. Papa was very much impressed with the interest of Manashi in yoga. He asked both of us to get prepared for practice at home. Manashi was very much pleased to hear this and immediately she got ready.

We went to the 1st floor which we normally used for yoga. There was only one room, hall type, with attached bath room. Also a single bed as furniture was there in the room for emergency use. As strap was required to tie over the eyes I had also made ready two thin cotton scarf. Papa sat on the cot and we sat on the floor keeping 5-6 feet distance. After some warm up exercises papa instructed us to fasten the scarf over our eyes. I was apprehending some mischievous acts from papa. So I knowingly tied the scarf little loose so that I can see his act easily. Papa played an audio cassette in which the procedure was recorded by papa himself. We had to follow the instruction as per the audio. We started the kriya with aaaaummmmmmm. Papa was examining our action by moving around us. I was pretending to follow the instructions but my main aim was something else.

After making 2/3 rounds he sat near Manashi. I, with pretension of rubbing my cheek, made the tie little loose more. As a result I could easily peep through the scarf to which other persons in the room were unaware. Papa slowly whispered some thing in her ear. She smiled but religiously following the instructions recited through audio set. He moved to her back and to make her sit straight came to her right side and kept his hands on her both back and chest and pressed. She was obeying the instruction as an obedient disciple. With this action papa’s was pressing her boobs. I was watching this stealthily and getting curious. Papa was moving his hand on her both boobs and fondling them. Then he slowly moved his fingers on her nipples and twisted them gently. Manashi slowly started enjoying to his touches. Knowing that my eyes are also closed she was bothering little and since her eyes were also closed she was not feeling any uncomforted.

I was admiring to his daring and also feeling horny to this act of papa. Then he started pressing the boobs separately. To keep me engaged in yoga without looking at me he was saying from there “very good Anu, you are doing it perfectly”, but I know what I was doing! He then slowly opened the buttons of the top/blouse. As she had not wore bra her boobs came out. Wow what a good size she had. They were very attractive and that to tight and firm. Papa kneaded her both boobs to his hearts end. As they were very big in size some times papa was using his both hands for one boob to give perfect pressure to her huge melons. Now Manashi was responding to this positively by shaking her body. Papa slowly pulled out her top from her and made her top less. When papa touched her lips with her tongue she could not control her moan. Papa suddenly kept his hand on her mouth to stop her. She returned to her sense and became conscious. Papa was shocking and squeezing her white melons randomly. Now Manisha was not doing any kriya as she was totally involved in “MAHA SAMBHOG KRIYA”.

Papa opened the knot of her scarf tied over her eyes as well as the knot of his salwar and pulled out his semi erected member. He knelt down in front of Manasi and guided her hands to her monster. When she saw his bulge she whispered “baap re itna lamba aur mota! Maine kabhi apni jindegi mein aisa yantra nahi dekha hai, wow, it is wonderful”. With touches his baby grew and became a big/tall boy. He guided his dick to her mouth and advised to take that in but Manashi showed reluctance. Papa forced her and inserted his dick in her mouth. I was feeling excited and juice had started dripping from my cunt. She could not manage to fit the whole of it and therefore circled her tongue around the head of his cock which went deep down towards her throat. Papa grabbed hold of her head and moved it back and forth, fucking her mouth. As her silky lips squeezed his cock trying to forcefully suck the juice out of it, she wrapped her hands around his butt pulling it from behind making his cock slip in more inside her mouth. She at first slowly then with great speed sucked his big monster. Papa had held her hair and guiding her to suck it pleasingly. I was getting out of control. But I was helpless.

Then after a good oral course he sat down in front of her and took his hands down to her belly and then to her pussy over her skirt. He rubbed his fingers on the clit under the skirt. She was out of control and already ready to get banged. But papa was not hurry. He pulled down her skirt to which Manashi co-operated. Now she was completely nude and looks like a sex goddess. Papa pulled her near to him and made her lie on the floor. He started kissing all over her body. He gave a deep kiss to her lips. Then he took his hand to her pussy and put his index finger right between her cunt lips. When he started inserting the finger she screamed with pain aahhhhh….. Ohhhhhhhhh…. Then he took out his finger and whispered some thing in her ear.

He then took her to the cot and she stood facing to the cot. He bent her and indicated her to rest her palms on the cot. He then inserted his cock in her tight pussy from her behind and his cock was going inside her hole. She screamed margayeeeeeee…….aaaaahhhhhhh… She groaned in pain… She was feeling pain very much. She was crying nooooooooo…. Please….leave meeeeee…….. But he was entering his dick slowly bit by bit. The pain was unbearable she screamed pleeeeeeeease……. Leeeeave meeeeeeee. I was astonished to see how huge papa’s dick was even a 22yrs old girl was not able to take it easily. He then took out his shaft and solaced her “don’t worry you can do this very well after some moment, just be patient.” To make me listened he told without even looking at me “See how Anu is doing perfectly”. I got conscious with his words and pretended doing the posture as per instruction in audio. But papa was not looking at me at all. He was busy with his play.

Then he moved her and lay on the bed. Her heap was just on the edge of the bed and from heap below legs were in hanging position. Papa knelt down in front of her and kissed her thigh and pubic hairs. He then slowly put his face on her pussy and inserted his tongue inside her and started fucking her pussy by his tongue. Manashi was just getting wild and she pressed his face more on her pussy, making him enter her deeper. She was whispering “suck me more…more, yesss suck it more….lick…… Pleasessssse suck it……”. Her juice was dripping from her pussy. Papa was going fast and held her tightly with tongue, inserting tongue to and fro, parting her pussy lips to wide and more wide, entering deep inside, then inserted his middle finger and givingher finger fuck. She moaned with pleasure aahhhhhhhh………yessssss……….. Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Papa was saying “isn’t fine baby?” I know u r going to excel in this art which I want.”

Papa then shifted up and holding his hard-on placed the tip at her wet pussy opening, gave a small push. As his cock entered inside her juicy cunt she screamed mmmmmnnnhhh in pain. Her cries were increasing with every stroke. Papa stopped for a while and gave a big push. A cry broke from her aaaaaaaayyyyyyyeeeeeeee. He continued making smaller strokes and after some more strokes his dick entered in her pussy completely. Papa again stopped for a while and started making to and fro movements. She was crying but papa continued to fuck her. Blood was dripping from her pussy. “Oh God, you feel so good! So tight, So hot!” He said as his cock sawed in and out of her cunt. Papa rammed his rock hard cock back and forth in her pussy. Slow at first but then harder as she screamed for him to give it to her. His hands grabbed her ass and he pounded away, fucking her with all his might. She was as hot as she met his thrusts, moaning every time his balls slapped her clit. She shivered as she came but papa did not stop. Papa was ramming his rod with a great speed. I am telling the fact that he had that capability to satisfy any lady respective of their ages. Manashi was moaning loudly, and breathing heavily. Papa was ramming her virgin cunt and squeezing her boobs like a wild tiger. Her legs were pressed his waist with passion. After half an hour continuous fuck at last papa moaned Maaaaanaaaaaashiiiiiii ……it is cumming…… cumming….. Ahhhhhhh…. Ahhhhhhhhh…. Ohhhhhhhh…… He pulled out his dick and exploded on her spreading his white juice on her navel, boobs and face. He rested on her for 5 minutes. During this time he was caressing her boobs kissing her lips. He was telling “what a body(cunt) you have, I had never seen (enjoyed) a girl like you before even your seniors can not be like u. U are definitely going to be very successful some day”. He again asked “how are you feeling now?” She didn’t tell anything just smiled. Papa kissed her lips deeply and gave a long oral kiss.

Simultaneously the audio play also finished. Papa instructed me to lie down on the floor straight and rest for 5 minutes in Sabasan. Due to excitement I was breathing heavily. I was totally wet and in need of immediate pacification to my hungry cunt. They went to the bath room and got cleaned. After 10 minutes I waked up and sat and opened the scarf. They were quite normal now. I went to bath room and masturbate vigorously. In the whole day I was feeling very horny and could not resist myself from masturbating for another 2 times.

On next Sunday was for Manashi. But on that Sunday it was raining heavy from the early morning she did not come. Papa was looking worried. I asked papa whether Manashi was asked properly as she was a very sincere girl and don’t want to miss any chance which she had proved on that day. Papa said he had repeatedly instructed for the same. Perhaps due to rain or some other important job or due to fear of papa’s brutal fuck she did not come! I was also feeling disheartened as another chance of watching a live show got missed.

At about 5.30pm some dogs entered inside our premises. Papa said me to see and drive them away as they will pollute the area. I opened the window and saw that 2 dogs were after 1 bitch. The raining was already stopped. I saw no one there. So I stood there and watched them. Both the dogs were trying to cross the bitch. At last one dog rode over the bitch and pushed his penis from behind and started fucking. The bitch was too young and weak. She was not able to take the huge dick of the fat dog and crying with pain. But the dog was fucking the bitch unstopped. At last the dog buried his dick inside the pussy of the bitch and stacked with her. I was enjoying watching and feeling excited. Suddenly when I moved my face I found papa was also watching the dogs as well as me from another window. On seeing me he gave a smile. I felt very embarrassed and my face turned red. Immediately I left that place and went inside the kitchen.

In the evening we were sitting on sofa and taking the evening tea. I was feeling very awkward in front of papa but he was normal as if nothing has happened. He said “Tum to aaj yoga nahi ki, chalo abi karo”. I also agreed as I was getting bore with watching TV only. I was in loose cotton T-shirt and Bermuda without bra and panty as I don’t prefer to wear any inner wear in home.

As usual we went to the hall on the first floor. I spread the bed sheet on the floor and started doing asanas at first. Papa was guiding me. Since I was in loose top, while leaning down, my cleavage was clearly visible. In some occasion I caught papa staring at my loose portion. I was feeling very awkward. But he was quite normal and smiling at me. Since he was my father I did not think the other side of his feelings. Then the time came for “MAHA SANYAM KRIYA”. Papa himself tied the strap over my eyes tightly. When he was tying the knot the scenes from the last fucking of Manashi in front of me as well as the dog fuck in the evening were dancing in my eyes. A cold breeze passed inside my body. With unknown excitement I was shivering.

He played the tape recorder and instructed me to start. That day I was feeling very much disturbed. Frequently the erotic scenes of dogs and between papa and Shruti, Manashi were coming to my mind and as a result I was forgetting the steps. Papa came to me and asked what wrong with me. I remained silent. Papa held both side of my body with his two hands as done with Manashi. That action of papa refreshed my memories of that day. I felt little excited with his touches. I was breathing high. He then asked me to control my breathing and follow the voice of tape recorder. He had pressed my chest little tight. I was breathing with the rhythm of tape recorder. Since I was not in bra my breasts were well within his palm. He started lightly rubbing them which were giving erotic feelings. Slowly he withdrew his hand from my back and fondled my boobs and nipples with his two hands. I was astonished with his daring.

He put his hand on my left boob. My body began to shiver. He moved his hands upon my boob. Seeing no negative reactions from me he just went on pressing. My heart was beating in high level. I don’t know what to do. My pussy was oozing liquids. I was speech less to his act. I could not utter a single word against him. First I thought to resist him. But my hand was not moving. I felt that my body wants to enjoy the new feeling, even though he was my own father. He could realize that I was also enjoying his touches. So he got courage and started squeezing them hard. He put his next hand on my right boob. He massaged and pressed the boobs upon the T-shirt. A sound came out unknowingly from my mouth with pleasure aaaaahhhhhhh. He understood that I’m enjoying. He leaned forward and gently kissed on my lips. His warm breath touched on my face. I’m getting hotter. He continued kissing. At the same time he removed my T-shirt buttons. He put his hand inside and began to press my soft boobs. His hands were feeling very strong. Every hair of my body rose up. My nipples began to erect. My pussy had a great feeling.

Then he kissed downward to my neck and on my boobs. He sucked my boobs one by one over the top. He squeezed boobs hardly. His right hand moved down to my thighs. He now was sitting near me on the floor. He moved my top upwards slowly. I was shivering. My hand slowly moved upon his shoulders. His hand was moving on my smooth thighs. He was squeezing and pressing it. He inserted his hand inside the Bermuda through thigh and moved to my hairy pussy. He moved his hand over the hair. He touched my pussy lips. I thrilled. It was all wet. His fingers moved there. He pressed on the clit. Ooohhhhh… what a pleasure. My hips moved up. He played with my clits and entered a finger in the pussy. His finger slipped inside easily as it was wet. He moved his finger in and out. Uuuummmm….. He raised the top up to my breast. His lips moved down. He kissed beneath the boobs, then on the stomach and the naval. His tongue moved inside the naval. My hips move up to accept it more depth.

His one hand was crushing my boobs, another in my pussy and his tongue in my naval. My whole body was in a wild motion. He laid me on the floor and kneeled near my head facing towards my pussy. He then slowly pulled down my Bermuda and threw that away. He removed his lungi. His 10” long and 3” thick big cock was hanging down. He held my hand and asked me to hold that. I hold that. How hard it was! It was trembling in my hand. It was wet with its juice. Tip of the cock was very smooth. I moved my finger on it. My hand moved to and fro. It was very smooth because of wetness.

He put his tongue on my clit and pussy and started licking slowly. My whole body was shivering with excitement. I wanted his tongue more deeper and deeper in the pussy. I pressed his head on the pussy while my another hand playing with his cock. I need something more hard inside my pussy. My pussy wants some deep thrust. I pushed his head. I pulled him on my top. He was breathing deep. He kissed me hard, crushed my boobs. He removed my top over my head. Now we both were fully nude, but my eyes were still tied with the strap.

He moved and sat near my pussy and posed his monster on the hole of my virgin cunt. He departed my legs and slowly entered his monster into my pussy and I felt like a hot rod was drilling me. It was very tight, I screamed with pain ahhhhhhhhhhh….. Marrrrrrgayeeee…….. ……. Pllllleeeeeease…….. Papaaaaaaaaaaa……… leave meeeeeeeee……. It is hurting me……….. I cried. It was not easy to take such a huge monster for a 18yr old virgin. I tried to remove his cock. But his full body was upon me. He is a very strong man. I couldn’t move. He was crushing my boobs, squieezing my nipples. I was in dual feelings, Pain, and pleasure. His playing with my boobs was making me hotter. My hips began to thrust up. He takes back his cock a little and pushed hard. Ummaaaaaaaaaaaa…I cried uuuuummaaaaaa. Half of the cock was inside. I feared that my pussy will split into pieces. What a huge cock. It will not enter, I thought so. I again tried to remove his cock, but I couldn’t. After a while he took the cock out a little and pushed hard. Aaaaahhh…. His cock was spearing my pussy. He rested a while. I felt a little relief.

He began to move his cock to and fro inside my pussy. Same time he was kissing and fondling my boobs. His huge dick tore my hymen and blood came out from my little helpless pussy. Slowly he moved up and down started to ram his rock hard cock back and forth in my aching pussy. “Oh God, you feel so good! So tight, So hot!” He said as his cock sawed in and out of my cunt slow at first but then harder. He pumped his cock in my pussy I caught him tight. His speed of pumping cock was getting faster. I felt as if his cock was touching my throat. Oooohhhhh… some reactions take place inside my pussy. . His hips are working as a machine. He crushes my pussy. My pussy lips are encircling his cock. He was such a strong man and his dick was so huge and thick I was unable to control my screaming to his powereful thrusts. Every time he was pusing hard unknowingly screaming was coming out aloud. Aahh… uuhhhh….. Isssshhh….papa….dheeeere….mein…aaaahhhh….. Marrr…. Uuuhhh….. Rahi hun…. Aaahhh…..isshhhh maaaaa….ohhh…. Myyyyy goddd…. He was also making noises. Hhhhaaa…. Yes babyyy… Youuuuu are soo…. Sweeeetttt…. Ooohhh…. Uuuummmm… I was flying in the heaven of joy. My body was moving with his every stroke to my pussy. He was pushing hard. His speed of his thrust came down. He made noise and thrusts with small gaps. Inside my boobs a blast take place…ummmaaaaa….. Tears come from my eyes. Oh. What a pleasure! He pushed hard. Hhhaaa. He pumped out his juice inside me. He stroked inside my pussy. He kept his cock there a while and another thrust. His drops were filling my pussy. We both were breathing deeply as if gasping. We were wet in and out with pussy – cock juices. He fell on my top. I hugged him with my hands. What a satisfaction! It is hard to describe the great feeling. It is only enjoyable. I was fully exhausted, but papa was not satisfied. He was expecting more. We relaxed for some time.

After a small rest, he woke me up and opened the strap from my eyes. I felt very ashamed to sit nude in front of my own father. I closed my hand with my hands. He pulled my hand and raised my head holding my chin and kissed my lips deep. Then he asked me to sit on the floor and he himself stood in front of me. He rubbed his dick on my face and said “Anu, please take my dick in your mouth” I couldn’t deny it hence I kissed his dick and licked the tip of his dick. I pealed his foreskin and licked for sometime and took his full dick inside my mouth and sucked his dick like an ice cream. He was moaning. He was moving his hip to and fro. I played with his balls and caressed his thigh with my hands. He said “Anu, you are really a sex goddess, your mother have never given me such a blow job. Ssssshhh aaahh he was moaning. Finally he released his sperm inside my mouth. I swallowed his sperm and sucked his dick and cleaned his dick with my tongue. I loved the experience I was getting in a single day.

All those things which I was fantasying about was coming true and that too in a span of hours. I always dreamt of sucking a hard dick till it cums and I just was provided with that pleasure. Now I got up and went into bathroom and cleaned myself and then came out to see papa dressed up in a lungi and nothing on top. I got dressed and lifted the bed sheet and rolled the mat. He came behind me up to down stair and said “Anu, I want to have one round in doggy style, after that I will leave you”. Now that offer of fucking me doggy style which I had just watched the live show of dogs in the evening, made my pussy wet. I agreed. I took rest on sofa for half an hour and moved to the bedroom. He removed my dress once again and just put off his lungi. He asked me to kneel like a dog on the edge of the bed. I did so. He rubbed his dick on my ass and from the back he cupped my boobs. He massaged my boobs and played with the nipples. His dick became hard. Now he widened my legs and rubbed my pussy with his right hand. He opened my pussy lips and inserted his dick inside my pussy. He started fucking me. Both of us were moaning. He inserted his dick deep inside my pussy. His hands were playing on my boobs. My boobs were swinging due to his to and fro movement. He fucked me for about 30 minutes and released his sperm inside my pussy. He took his dick from my pussy and asked me to lick. I licked. He hugged me and kissed passionately. We both were exhausted and I lay down on bed and followed by uncle. We again went into a sweet sleep for an hour.

After 1 hr. He again asked me to sit on a table. I did so. He massaged my boobs and placed my hand on his dick. I started playing with his dick. His dick got erected and ready to fuck me. He came between my legs and pressed my shoulder back. I placed my hands on the table and leaned back. He came between my legs and widened my legs. He inserted his dick inside my pussy and started moving to and fro. I leaned little back. I can see his dick going inside my pussy and coming out. He fucked me slowly and increased his speed. He lifted my right leg and came very closer to me and kept on fucking me. Both of us were moaning due to pleasure. He increased his speed and finally for the third time he released his sperm inside my pussy. While he was clearing every drop of his sperm in my love hole he said “You are really amazing. Today I remember the day when I had taken your Mama’s virginity. I am so happy to fuck a girl like you.” I did not say any thing, just smiled.

I was surprised to know that he had known every thing about my watching his fuckings. I could not believe this. He said smiling “mujhe kabse maalum hai ki tum sab dekhti ho. I was imagining you on my bed and masturbating on your photos. I always wanted to make you horny and fascinated towards me. Isi liye to us din Manashi ko jan bujh kar tumhare saamne choda. Aur ye bhi mujhe maalum hai ki tum sab dekh rahi thi. Whatsoever, Anu I am really very lucky to have a daughter like you. Now I will not worry and wait for any body till Sunday?” He pulled out his limped member from my cunt. My pussy was full with his sperms. He wiped my private area softly with a cloth cleaning up his cum, my juice all mixed. Then he hugged me and kissed me. Then we both went to bath room and get ourselves cleaned.

After that day we used to sleep in one bed and in almost every night he fucked me in different postures till mama returned. He satisfied me more than I was expecting. I turned into more a slut than his daughter and became addicted to his hard fuck with his huge member. After mama returned taking plea of doing yoga he was fucking me in the out house but not in the hall as mama may seize us at any moment. Really, it is a privilege for a daughter like me who enjoys such power play with her Father……The Yoga Guru!!!!!!